Atlas Molded Products is seeking a Tool Changer for Fond du Lac, WI
Tool Changer Primary Responsibilities
- Report to supervisor at start time for direction for the shift
- General understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures
- Provide on-the-job training to new and existing employees; report issues to supervisor
- Remove and install tools into designated presses based on direction from supervisor
- Replace seals, fill guns, knock outs, and other accessories as needed to support production
- Install logo plates and inserts as needed
- Follow tooling best practices:
- Label defective materials for rebuild, store in proper location
- Storage and safe handling of tools
- Help to identify leaks in tooling and repair as needed
- Recognize and adhere to all best practices for safety (i.e., lock out/tag out, etc.)
- Understand press operation and assist with start-up of each tool to ensure proper functionality
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform any other functions and responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance required
Tool Changer Experience
- Must be able to operate forklift within the safety guidelines established by AMP
- Prior experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment preferred
- Experience with maintenance/mechanical systems preferred
Tool Changer Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Will be trained to become familiar with general safety.
- Will be trained to become familiar with general Quality System/Workmanship standards.
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- Must be able to use simple math and use basic handheld measuring tools
Tool Changer Additional Information
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level, and tolerant of temperature changes for the entire shift
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 100 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
No calls or agencies please.