BE A LEADER. BE AMBITIOUS. BE HAPPY.
Need more time in your DAY? Find it by working 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Friday. You’ll have time during your day to run those errands you never get to and for those hobbies you rarely get to enjoy when you are working 1st shift.
Welcome to a different kind of career and a different kind of company. As Wisconsin’s Top Workplace, Drexel Systems is redefining the approach to success with unique options for work life balance and incomes. Drexel Building Supply is the leader of building materials and services to professional contractors and homeowners throughout Wisconsin. We are looking for bold, ambitious ROCKSTARS to join our team. In the process, we can turn the manufacturing industry upside down, build incredible products, and supply happiness throughout Wisconsin.
Serious ambition welcome. Join our mission to supply happiness to clients, communities, and your team members throughout Wisconsin. This is a fabricator position! You will be building roof, wall, and floor trusses for contractors and homeowners throughout Wisconsin. Bring your passion and determination and get ready for some fun! Here are the details.
- Assemble Walls, Floors, Trusses, Stairs, and other building components
- Stacking/loading of Wall, Floors, Trusses, Stairs, and other building components
- Operate overhead crane
- Operate servo saw and idaco saw
- Install House wrap, windows, and doors
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, and/or power saws
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge
- Read and interpret drawings and build to specifications provided
- May operate forklift to handle and load material for the production saws and production lines
- Possess knowledge of our product including lumber, sheathing, as well as other various products in the facility
- Operate saw(s) as needed
- Assist with beams and headers as needed
- Catch boards and stack on carts or pallets
- Cleaning of work areas
- Perform weekly checks to ensure properly functioning equipment and situation awareness to provide safe operation
- Follow established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Reliable Attendance
- All other duties as assigned
YOUR PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Experience with reading building plans
- Basic math skills
- Your background involves putting customers first
- You have been a HUGE contributor to the success of a team
- You are uniquely you and bring something to the table that no one else can
- You have done some great things that don’t necessarily fall into the career path above but that’s what makes you cool! Tell us why you would be great for this job anyway…market yourself to us!
- Are you able to fulfill all the requirements? You should apply anyway! We have the best training facilities and mentors anywhere. We can train you if you have the right personality
FULL TIME TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS:
- ESOP Shares
- Team Member Product Discount
- Profit Sharing
- Scholarship Program for the kids of Drexel team members
- Annual Charity Match Donation
- Annual reimbursements to spend on family and fitness
- Immediate holiday and vacation pay
- Employee Assistance Program
STILL READING? AWESOME! LET’S MAKE DREXEL EVEN BETTER TOGETHER!