ADVOCAP, Inc., is a recognized leader in anti-poverty and self sufficiency programming. We are a private, nonprofit agency committed to creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty, and increase self-sufficiency. This position will assist the Finance Director in providing financial information to management, reporting accurately to funding sources, and monitoring the Agency’s financial transactions.
This job may include: reconciling balance sheet accounts to their sources; month end accounting processes; assist with preparation of various reports to funding sources, Program Directors and management; bookkeeping for other related corporations and prepare tax forms; accounts receivable functions; bank reconciliations; and year end accounting processes. You may also be asked to perform special projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a 4-year college and/or university or five years of previous accounting experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) in non-profit accounting is preferred to meet job standards
- Strong communication skills required
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Can collaboratively and effectively work with others
- Advanced spreadsheet knowledge and experience required
- Organized and professional
- Able to handle multiple projects at once
- Drug screening, and fingerprinting for background check required
Minimum starting wage is $21.35 per hour. This full time position will have access to our full benefit package which includes: health, dental, vision, life, STD, vacation, sick and holiday pay, and Retirement/401k option.
Please submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials will continue to be received until position is filled. Please include job title in subject line when applying.