Fond du Lac
RB Royal, a family owned and operated manufacturing business, is looking for a motivated and organized professional to join our team as an Accountant!
In this role you will be responsible for participating in the day-to-day accounting functions within the company, invoicing, ASN’s, accounts receivable reconciliation, accounts payable reconciliation. If you are a proactive self-starter with excellent communication and follow-up skills this role is for you. In addition, to joining an amazing team of professionals, you will join a company whose culture values continually learning and growth and encourages all team members share new ideas and implement process improvements.
- Assists the CFO in preparing the monthly financial statements, especially in the analysis of the manufacturing variances.
- Assists the CFO with the year-end closing process. This includes preparing all schedules necessary for the preparation of the corporate tax returns and yearend review.
- Assists the CFO and the department supervisors in preparing the annual business plan.
- Works closely with the CFO to ensure that the proper internal controls and accounting policies are established and followed.
- Prepares costing reports as needed.
- Maintains the fixed asset records and depreciation schedules for property, plant and equipment.
- Maintains the chart of accounts.
- Updates financial statement formats on an as needed basis.
- Prepares reports for the Census Bureau and other governmental agencies as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills Critical for Success
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Accounting and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with math concepts such as quadratic equations and financial formulas, interest, commissions, proportions, etc.
- Able to apply mathematical operations to tasks such as frequency distributions, analysis of variance, sampling theory and factory analysis.
What Sets RB Royal Apart
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including two medical plan options, health savings account with company match, flexible spending account, dental, vision, 401K with company match, and company provided life and disability insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences & workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program.
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
- Strong communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly discussions on strategic progress.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
RB Royal Industries, Inc.
1350 South Hickory Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54936