If you like variety and challenge and take satisfaction from knowing your work supports modern construction, consider joining the Michels Construction, Inc. team. Michels Construction, Inc. gets projects off to strong starts by designing and constructing foundations and industrial facilities. The end product might not be a focal point, but it will be essential. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Construction, Inc. can change yours.
As an Accounting Assistant, your key responsibilities will be to aid in the tracking and analyzing of project costs. Critical for success is the ability to deliver exemplary customer service through strong ownership and professionalism while maintaining accuracy and urgency.
Why Michels Construction, Inc.?
- We support dynamic and growing industries
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You love working with numbers every day, all day
- You understand the importance of attention to detail and organization
What it takes:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 1-3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Excel and 10-key proficiency
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly and accurately