Fond du Lac
Responsible for general administrative and accounting duties in support of General Accounting functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create, file and/or maintain various documents, forms, records, spreadsheets, purchase orders, lien waivers and other information related to construction jobs, projects and other business activities.
- Assist Accounts Payable department with input of invoices and check run as needed.
- Print and mail out checks.
- Open and distribute mail for office staff.
- Process major check runs twice monthly and intermittently as needed.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid math skills with ability to calculate numbers, figures and amounts. Ability to apply a variety of mathematical concepts.
- An understanding of accounts payable, account receivable and general ledger standard procedures.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products and other financial or business systems.
- Strong attention to detail.