Huberty is a CPA-led, professional service firm where an inspired team places clients first. At Huberty, our mission is to be the most sought-after firm in our core service area: Accounting, Analysis, Strategy, and Planning. Our vision is to be a destination for innovation and inspiration.
Our firm’s strategy and vision are driven by our culture day in and day out. We focus on strategies that enhance the overall well‐being of our team members. In fact, at Huberty, our entire strategic platform revolves around building a culture of trust and promoting happy, healthy, and fulfilled employees and owners. Our commitment to culture isn’t just talk. If you’re looking for a career that inspires you to be your best self, Huberty is your destination.
- Strong client service delivery by executing engagements and placing clients first in one’s daily time management.
- Prepare and review year end closings for business clients.
- Assist in the cleanup, preparation, and review of workpapers, bookkeeping, and financial statements.
- Mentor staff and assist clients with QuickBooks Pro Advisor training.
- Plans, organizes and controls multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve assignment objectives and production goals.
- Applies technical expertise and interprets laws, regulations, and standards to formulate client related recommendations.
- Advises, trains and supports team members by inspiring them daily to maximize their current and future potential.
- Mentors team members to increase retention and utilization.
- Gains client’s confidence through responsiveness, accuracy, and efficiency
- Must be able to embrace innovation and adapt to various technology platforms
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- QuickBooks knowledge is required.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi task.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business, CPA or CMA preferred or eligible to sit for the exam.
- Must have five or more years of public accounting tax experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous supervisory experience.
One of our core strategic objectives is to provide our employees with happy, healthy, and fulfilled employees and owners. To recognize that objective, we provide our team members with a comprehensive benefit package.
To learn more about our benefits and Huberty you can visit us at https://hubertycpas.com/Careers.php
Huberty is an equal opportunity employer.