Building and maintaining our nation’s energy infrastructure is both an opportunity and a responsibility. Whether in a rural or urban environment or a hot or cold climate, Michels Energy Holdings, Inc. is trusted by our customers to deliver reliable and diverse energy options. We do it all – from electrical power lines to oil and gas pipelines, from backbone transmission systems to in-town distribution networks. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Energy Holdings, Inc. can change yours.
As an Accounting Manager, your key responsibilitieswill be oversight and management of the daily accounting processes. This position is responsible for the accurate preparation and documentation of financial statements and reports. It is essential to posses a strong knowledge and understanding of General Accepted Accouting Priciples (GAAP). Critical for success are a high attention to detail and accuracy, and the ability to provide and maintain organization and direction.
Why Michels Energy Holdings, Inc.?
- Engineering News-Record ranks us as the No. 1 Pipeline (Petroleum) and No. 1 Electrical Transmission/Distribution Contractor
- We believe everyone is responsible for promoting safety, regardless of job title
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We always put safety and quality above speed
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- You like to surround yourself with dedicated, value-driven people
- You believe there is a solution to every challenge – and you can find it
- You understand the importance of small details on large projects
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You want to make your own decisions, but know support is always available
- You want to work to make a difference in people’s lives
What it takes?
- Bacehlors' Degree in Accounting or Finance, 3 to 5 years of accounting experience, or an equivalent combination
- Financial systems experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite