Strengthening our nation’s power grid isn’t easy, but reliable electrical service is essential to everyday life. Every time someone charges an iPhone, cranks up the A/C or turns on a computer, we are busy behind the scenes making it happen. Michels Power, Inc. is one of the largest, most sought-after power delivery contractors in the United States. We do it all – from building transmission lines and substations to distribution networks and inside wiring. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Power, Inc. can change yours.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, responsibilities will be to generate and document invoices/payment applications. This will include lien waivers and other invoicing contract requirements, to ensure that the company will receive payments for goods and services. The Accounts Receivable Specialist position must have strong attention to detail and always maintain confidentiality. Critical for success are the abilities to multitask, prioritize and, project a professional image.
Why Michels Power Inc.?
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You are adaptable to varying expectations and requirements
- You are a self-starter with a high attention to detail
- You believe that individual commitment to a group effort is key to success
What it takes:
- Associates degree in Business or Accounting is beneficial, but not necessary
- Previous accounts receivable experience, as well as an exposure to the construction industry
- Applicants must have demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and previous experience with online billing systems is ideal
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to multitask as well as handle tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication