Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 17,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Administrative Assistant – Licensing can change yours.
As a Administrative Assistant – Licensing you will provide day-to-day administrative support under minimal supervision.Your key responsibilties will be to uphold current and proper knowledge of licensing practices to maintain corporate licensure in overall good standing status.Candidates must possess superb communication and expert organizational skills, high attention to detail, and maintain confidentiality at all times.Critical for success are the abilities to problem solve, multitask, prioritize, and project a professional image.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan.Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You exceed in your ability to handle multiple projects at once
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- You are organized and professional.
What it takes:
- Associate’s degree, 5+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Certified Administrative Assistant Certification (preferred)
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record.