If you like variety and challenge and take satisfaction from knowing your work supports modern construction, consider joining the Michels Construction, Inc. team. Michels Construction, Inc. gets projects off to strong starts by designing and constructing foundations and industrial facilities. The end product might not be a focal point, but it will be essential. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Construction, Inc. can change yours.
As an Administrative Assistant, your key responsibilities will be to provide day-to-day administrative support. The Administrative Assistant position must have strong attention to detail and maintain confidentiality at all times. Critical for success are the abilities to multitask, prioritize and, project a professional image.
Why Michels Construction, Inc.?
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You are organized and professional
- You exceed in your ability to handle multiple projects at once
What it takes:
- High school diploma or GED, 2+ years of related administrative experience, or an equivalent combination
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Relevant construction industry experience, preferred