Michels Trenchless, Inc. sets the standard for complete infrastructure construction and rehabilitation with minimal surface disruptions. We’ve been performing trenchless construction for decades, and it shows. Our leaders, managers, and field personnel have amassed an extensive resume of successful projects. Regardless of whether we are working close to home or thousands of miles away, our people deliver consistent quality, safety, and performance. Do you? Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Trenchless, Inc. can change yours.
As an Administrative Assistant, your key responsibilities will be to provide day-to-day administrative support under direct supervision. The Administrative Assistant must have strong attention to detail and maintain confidentiality at all times. Critical for success are the abilities to multitask, prioritize and project a professional image.
Why Michels Trenchless, Inc.?
- We extend the limits of possibilities in trenchless construction
- We will never ask you to prioritize speed ahead of safety
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We share experience and insights to develop industry leaders
- We are a part of the Michels Family of Companies, a global leader in energy and infrastructure construction
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You are organized and professional
- You look forward to the challenge of coordinating with multiple groups
What it takes:
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED), 0-3 years of related administrative experience, or an equivalent combination
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Associate’s Degree (desired)
- Experience in customer service (face to face and/or through telecommunications) (desired)
- Relevant construction industry experience (desired)