Safely delivering natural gas to customers is challenging, yet satisfying. It takes teamwork, dedication, and innovation – traits so engrained in Michels Utility Services, Inc. that they are key elements of our Core Values. As a leading natural gas utility contractor, Michels Utility Services, Inc. has a reputation for safety and quality while building and maintaining in-town distribution networks. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Utility Services, Inc. can change yours.
As an Administrative Assistant, your key responsibilities will be to provide day-to-day administrative support under minimal supervision. The Administrative Assistant position must have strong attention to detail and maintain confidentiality at all times. Critical for success are the abilities to multitask, prioritize and, project a professional image.
Why Michels Utility Services, Inc.?
- We’ve been building natural gas systems for more than 60 years so we know how to do it right.
- We respect our people, our people, our customers, and the communities in which we work
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We believe everyone is responsible for promoting safety, regardless of job title
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- You want to do your best work with the best crews
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You pride yourself in exceeding expectations
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You believe that individual commitment to a group effort is key to success
- You want your work to make a difference in people’s lives
What it takes?
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in customer service (face to face and/or through telecommunications)
- Communication skills, both oral and written: accurate, clear and concise