Safely delivering natural gas to customers is challenging, yet satisfying. It takes teamwork, dedication, and innovation – traits so engrained in Michels Utility Services, Inc. that they are key elements of our Core Values. As a leading natural gas utility contractor, Michels Utility Services, Inc. has a reputation for safety and quality while building and maintaining in-town distribution networks. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Utility Services, Inc. can change yours.
As an Administrative Assistant, your key responsibilities will be to provide day-to-day administrative support by checking and preparing invoices for approval and performing transactional data entry into systems with a high degree of accuracy on job sites.
Why Michels Utility Services, Inc.?
- We’ve been building natural gas systems for more than 60 years so we know how to do it right.
- We respect our people, our people, our customers, and the communities in which we work
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We believe everyone is responsible for promoting safety, regardless of job title
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- You want to do your best work with the best crews
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You pride yourself in exceeding expectations
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You believe that individual commitment to a group effort is key to success
- You want your work to make a difference in people’s lives
What it takes?
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 to 5 years of related administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- High level of confidentiality and the ability to process sensitive information