Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 17,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Paralegal can change yours.
As a Paralegal / Legal Assistant, your key responsibilities will be to work closely with lead department paralegal, in-house counsel and outside counsel to manage litigation to successful resolution as well as provide overall administrative support to the legal department.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You are organized and professional.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
What it takes:
- Three or more years’ related experience
- Working knowledge of litigation required, corporate law desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Docusign
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record