Michels Road & Stone, Inc. is shaping the future. We provide and place materials for road, airport, mass excavation and shoreline protection projects. Our projects are large; the tolerance for error is tiny. Our leaders, field crews and massive fleet of specialized equipment is focused on excellence. Are you? Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Road & Stone, Inc. can change yours.
As an Aggregate Loader Operator you may perform any combination of the following duties on construction projects; maneuvering, navigating, and operating equipment. Operators use heavy equipment such as skid loaders, front-end loaders, backhoe, excavator and trucks to move materials throughout the job site.
Why Michels Road & Stone, Inc.?
- We will never ask you to prioritize speed ahead of safety
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We share experience and insights to develop industry leaders
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your position and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy working independently
What it takes:
- 1 year of crusher operator experience in a pit or quarry or related operator experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Willingness to work under a union collective bargaining agreement
- Travel Required