Michels Road & Stone, Inc. is shaping the future. We provide and place materials for road, airport, mass excavation and shoreline protection projects. Our projects are large; the tolerance for error is tiny. Our leaders, field crews and massive fleet of specialized equipment is focused on excellence. Are you? Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Road & Stone, Inc. can change yours.
The Aggregate Scale Assistant is responsible for scaling functions at weigh stations to maintain daily ticket records and MSHA logs.
Why Michels Road & Stone, Inc.?
- We will never ask you to prioritize speed ahead of safety
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We share experience and insights to develop industry leaders
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- Perform scaling function and generate hand-written tickets if necessary. Download tickets and maintain ticket tally sheet for daily submittal.
- Interface with customers, truck drivers and other personnel in a professional manner.
What it takes:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee may occasional lift more than 50 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to travel overnight.