Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 17,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Pilot / Captain can change yours.
As a Pilot / Captain, your key responsibilities include operating the Michels aircraft in a safe and efficient manner of flight. Critical for success is strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain organization and provide direction and leadership. Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You are very detail-oriented.
What it takes:
- Qualified Pilot-In-Command of an Embraer 600
- 5,000 hours of flight time logged, and 1,000 hours of total turbojet flight time logged
- EMB-505 or EMB-550 Type Preferred but not required
- Hold appropriate First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Must live within 1.5 hours of Fond du Lac, WI
- A valid driver's license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record