Fond du Lac
It’s more than a career, it’s a callingWI-SSM Health BH Treffert Studio
Treffert Studios is actively recruiting a full time (1.0FTE) Psychotherapist to join our experienced and cohesive behavioral health team. We are seeking an experienced clinician versatile in neurodiversity and interested in strength based approach, development of evidence based models utilizing multimedia and telehealth. Community engagement through social media and educational/consulting opportunities also exist.
The facility is an innovative 8,500-square-foot facility, housing a large variety of creative tools and innovative technology (video/film equipment, music instruments, art supplies, etc.). Its mission is to help neurodivergent individuals find their passion and express their talents, giving them a voice and platform to share their strengths with the world. The Treffert Studio offers an opportunity to demonstrate the efficacy of combining a strength-based approach with unique services of mental health, education, workforce development and a creative studio. In addition to direct care, opportunities to contribute to ongoing Innovations in mental health service delivery and resource development exist both in person and virtually with this position.
- Based in Fond du lac, WI
- Salaried position
- $7,500 sign on bonus
- Master’s degree in mental health field
- 3 years post graduate experience (3,000 hours)
- WI License
- LMFT, LPC, LCSW
- Experience using CBT therapy
- Addiction/substance abuse therapy experience is a plus
Fond du lac, a thriving community of just over 43,000, is situated at the foot of Wisconsin’s Lake Winnebago (a location that gives the city its French name), where recreational opportunities exist in abundance year-round. In addition to a high quality of life, affordable housing and community engagement opportunities, Fond du Lac is a one hour drive to Milwaukee, Madison (the state capital) and Green Bay – Titletown USA. This puts the city at the center of the state’s population concentration, an area with more than 3 million residents.
Comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for healthcare providers including annual CME dollars, guaranteed salary for your first year, vacation/CME time allotments, and 401K multi-funded account are just a few of our generous offerings.
For more information contact:
Jody Chellevold, Physician Recruiter
SSM Health, Agnesian Healthcare
For additional psychiatry opportunities, please visit: https://www.joinssmhealth.com
Job Summary:Manages psychological problems of patients through services consisting of assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning and psychotherapy.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Plans treatment based on the individual client’s needs as well as resources available from the organization and community resources.
- Works in coordination with professionals involved in patient’s care to ensure interdisciplinary collaboration and continuity of services.
- Keeps current knowledge of community resources for supplementary treatment of clients, and makes referrals which adequately and appropriately utilize these resources. Is available for consultation with other staff regarding community resources.
- Provides a continuum of short and long term psychotherapy to individuals, couples families and groups, based on individualized treatment plans.
- Maintains good communication and collaborative relationships with referring physicians and other staff, and recommends additional referrals for patients as needed.
- Carries out ongoing record keeping and case review of all psychotherapy work in compliance with state guidelines.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Provides assessment (by telephone and in-person) of suicidal and homicidal risk and immediacy of crisis situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Behavioral Health or related field
- No experience required
- Frequent reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements and squatting.
Licenses / Certifications:FUTURE – Certified Advanced Practice Social Worker (CAPSW) within 1 month – Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services, FUTURE – Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) within 30 months – State of Work Location, FUTURE – Licensed Marital and Family Therapist (LMFT) within 30 months – State of Work Location, FUTURE – Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) within 30 months – State of Work Location, FUTURE – Professional Counselor Training License (LPC-IT) within 1 month – Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services, FUTURE – Social Worker Training Certificate (SWTC) within 1 month – Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
Work Shift: Day Shift (United States of America)
Job Type: Employee
Department: 2064000038 BH TREFFERT STUDIOS
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Click here to learn more.