Michels Corporation has been unlocking the potential of utility and transportation construction for six decades. Our operational crews depend on support from our in-house experts to advance critical infrastructure projects. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as an Application Developer can change yours.
As an Application Developer, your key responsibility will be to support the technical planning, deployment, and support of non-enterprise applications, including the related licensing administration within Michels Corporation. Focus on the server application installation, configuration, and maintenance while ensuring proactive monitoring and application performance. Critical for success are professional management and communication skills.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have strong communication skills
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
What it takes:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (equivalent years of related experience also acceptable)
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Operating Systems, and Adobe
- 1-3 years of Microsoft Server Administration experience
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL administration and scripting
- Familiar with Microsoft PowerShell scripting