Fond du Lac
Salary Range:$16.00 Hourly onwards
BASIC FUNCTION Under the direction of the Modular Front Counter Service (MFCS) Supervisor, the MFCS Associate 1 will assemble, sand, buff, and prep solid surface and other products.
- Sand, buff, and prep solid surface
- Use palm sanders, clamps, and other power hand tools.
- Package products according to procedures or customer directions.
- Label finish goods according to orders.
QUANTITATIVE REQUIREMENTS A high school diploma or equivalent preferred. No experience is needed for this entry-level position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, customer specifications, shop drawings, safety rules, and operating instructions. Ability to prepare standard documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other employees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Requires the ability to operate a variety of small hand and power tools.
- Demonstrate ability to use a tape measure and apply measurements to processes.
- The employee must frequently lift up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to follow and perform all safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to properly clock in and out of projects ensuring accurate costing.
Disclaimer The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.