Marian University is a Catholic applied liberal arts community that welcomes diverse spiritual traditions. Sponsored by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes, Marian University engages students in the education of the whole person. We embrace justice and compassion and transform lives for professional service and leadership in the global community.
Marian University invites applications for the position of Assistant/Associate Professor starting as soon as possible. Candidates should have teaching experiences in classroom, clinical, online, and laboratory/simulation settings. The credit load for this position is twelve (12) credits per semester (fall & spring semesters). Experience in obstetrics and pediatrics preferred.
- Maintain academic standards and course expectations.
- Create an effective learning environment through the use of a variety of instructional methods
- Strictly honor the privacy, security and confidentiality of student records and other sensitive information according to state, federal, and college regulations, policies and procedures.
- Participate in faculty and committee work as requested.
- Master’s degree in nursing required
- Must hold current licensure for the State of Wisconsin
- Must have been employed in nursing within the past five years
- Understand the ability to navigate online system applications and technology skills
- A minimum of two years of full-time or equivalent direct care experience
- Willingness to support the Mission and Core Values of Marian University
- Experience with obstetrics and pediatrics
- Experience with online education
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, a curriculum vita, a statement of teaching philosophy, unofficial copies of transcripts, and the names, email address and telephone numbers of three references to email@example.com. Please place “Assistant/Associate Professor, Nursing” in the subject line of the email.
Applications received by December 20, 2022, will receive full consideration. Review of applications will continue, thereafter, until the position is filled.
Transforming lives through academic excellence, innovation and leadership. Marian University is a community committed to learning, dedicated to service and social justice, and joined together by spiritual traditions.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon the receipt of criminal background and reference check information; and the determination that the candidate remains eligible and suitable for employment.