Join Us at Festival Foods & Enjoy What You Do!
We’re looking for associates who like engaging with others and creating experiences that bring our guests back. If you:
- Want to be a valued member of a stable and growing family & employee-owned company
- Want a flexible schedule that honors work-life balance
- Thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Want to enjoy perks like a store discount, opportunities to earn eligibility in two retirement savings programs (401k and ESOP), a wellness program, an employee assistance program, and more!
- Work hard but also like to have fun at work
We might be the place for you!
What We Do
With 40 retail grocery stores throughout Wisconsin (and growing), we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Festival Foods team. Set aside the fresh veggies – we’re in the people business; we just happen to sell groceries! We are passionate and committed to personal and professional growth, have (serious) fun, offer impressive company perks and stability, and help make our community a great place to live, work, and play!
What You’d Do
Our associates create a warm and friendly shopping experience in our stores. We engage with others, answer questions, offer suggestions, and make sure our guests know they are cared for and welcomed. We strive to make grocery shopping an enjoyable experience. Some responsibilities may include:
- Receiving, preparing, and fulfilling guest orders and other special requests, including phone orders and cake orders
- Addressing guest concerns and resolving issues by practicing the Boomerang Principal
- Maintaining freshness by inspecting and rotating items while maintaining food safety logs
- Packaging and pricing items appropriately whether from the service case or prepared products
- Replenishing all bakery products on display and keeping proper inventory levels in packaging and other items
- Contributing to overall cleanliness of the department by picking up, organizing, and cleaning work areas, shelving, and sales floor as needed
- Helping guests find their favorite products
- Having each other’s backs by honoring commitments with the team and being present for scheduled shifts or finding a fellow associate to fill in
- Other actions that create exceptional guest experiences
- A Path to Success – over 25% of our Store Directors started in a part-time role. We have pathways to help you get there or to another one of our numerous opportunities.
- Skills and Training – Every day at Festival, we provide opportunities to build your knowledge and skills and prepare you for a strong career—whatever your goals may be.
- Statewide Opportunities – We have 40 store locations throughout the state, and we’re still growing—so you’ll have plenty of chances to grow with us.
Each associate contributes to an engaging guest experience and is empowered to treat customer service as taking actions that bring our guests back. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, a teen looking for their first job, or an adult or senior searching for a part-time/seasonal role with flexible hours to make extra money, this could be the right fit for you!
While experience in fast food, food service, restaurants, retail, and/or customer service is helpful; if you love people, want to smile often, and enjoy what you do, we’d love to meet you! We can teach you the rest.
At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of skilled, experienced and service-oriented associates who represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates, products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.