St. Agnes Hospital
Category – Allied Health
Department – BH Treffert Home Autism Svcs
Job Type – Part time, Variable Shift
It’s more than a career, it’s a calling. WI-Agnesian Beyond Boundaries
Worker Type: Regular
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God
Peace, hope, and health for every person, family, and community, especially those most in need
Compassion, respect, excellence, stewardship, and community
Sign On Bonus for qualified external candidates -$500.00 ( Two Year commitment).
Part Time -20 Hours a week-Variable Shift
– Comprehensive suite of health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401K, HSA/FSA, and generous PTO
– Daily Pay for qualifying positions
– Established employee recognition program
– Commitment to employee wellness through our EAP, well-being checks with leaders, flexible work schedule where feasible, and online wellness opportunities. Select locations also offer free on-site fitness center access, meditation rooms, and serenity gardens
– A culture that supports professional development including tuition reimbursement and discounts, participation in the Federal Loan Forgiveness Program, professional development days, opportunities for career advancement and much more
– Employee discounts through our Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts Corporate Membership – up to 40% off concert tickets, classes, workshops, plus access to discounts at local and national retailers
– 40% discount on eyeglasses through SSM Health Eye Care Optical Shops at select locations
– Employee Relief Fund to help with life’s unexpected financial emergencies
– Commitment to caring through philanthropy, volunteer opportunities, and PTO donation program
Job Summary: Provides direct therapeutic services for individuals with autism.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Develops therapeutic relationships with families and the individuals with autism.
- Ensures accurate and timely documentation consistent with all contracts, regulatory requirements, and ethical standards.
- Ensures all paperwork and procedures are in compliance with policies, procedures, and operating practices of the organization.
- Provides activities to patients as directed.
- Provides reports, program updates, and other information as requested.
- Works collaboratively with families and collaterals to ensure a team-focused approach and response to the needs of the individuals being served.
- Travel to alternate sites during the work day may be required. Employee is responsible for accommodating business travel needs.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
- Frequent reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements and squatting.
Department: 2062000038 BH Treffert Home Autism Svcs
Work Shift: Variable Shift (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Click here to learn more.