At Marine Credit Union, we are here to advance the lives of people from a place of financial need to a life of ownership and giving back to our communities.
Are you seeking a rewarding career with opportunity for advancement? Do you enjoy a goal-oriented environment where you are able to challenge yourself while working face-to-face with customers daily? Are you passionate about giving back to your community and helping change the lives of others? If so, we would love to talk with you!
Marine Credit Union is currently seeking a Bilingual Member Service Representative who is a very empathetic individual who can balance a multitude of priorities, thrives in a team environment, and finds purpose in our mission.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Member Service Representative, you are the front-line of our business. You will serve as a liaison between the members and the Credit Union by providing accurate account information and professionally handling members’ daily banking needs. In addition to providing exceptional customer care, our Member Service Representatives provide direct member support by answering questions, assisting with a variety of financial transactions, and finding ways to truly help our members reach their financial goals.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Represent the Credit Union to members and visitors in a courteous and professional manner providing prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Handle requests from members for transfers of shares to loan payments, share withdrawals, check requests, CD transactions, line of credit advances, and any other requests received from the members.
- Proactively identify and cross-sell products that meet a financial or service-related need to for the member.
- Posses a comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services that are handled or promoted by Member Service Representatives.
- Have an up-to-date and full understanding of all related policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
IN THIS ROLE, WE WILL
- Provide a robust, paid training program to set you up for success.
- Work with you on career advancement and on-going professional development opportunities.
- Offer a competitive compensation with a low-cost benefits package.
- Encourage work-life balance by providing weekends off, a Paid Time Off program, holiday program as well as giving additional Paid Time Off when our employees volunteer or have a major life event occur including marriage, buying a new home, and having a child.
- Place value on Diversity and Inclusion.
- A mission to advance the lives of people in our communities.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employer Match for donations to our Marine Credit Union Foundation.
- 401k Employer Match
- And much more!
YOU WILL HAVE
The ideal candidate is one committed to providing exceptional customer service and building strong relationships. To be successful in this position, one must have strong problem-solving skills and have an orientation to detail. Additional qualifications include:
- Prior experience in customer service and cash handling.
- Prior exposure to sales or cross-selling preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Additional language skills preferred.
If you have the ability to build rapport, credibility and trust with our members face-to-face and like working in a competitive goal-oriented environment, this is the job for you! Apply today!
Marine Credit Union, as a financial institution, will conduct a criminal background check via First Advantage/Enterprise Advantage and a soft employment credit pull via Transunion at a certain point in the selection process.
Marine Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.