St. Agnes Hospital
Category – Allied Health
Department – BH TREFFERT STUDIOS
Job Type – Full time, Day Shift
It’s more than a career, it’s a calling.WI-SSM Health BH Treffert Studio
Job Summary:Work with members of the treatment team to provide a range of Applied Behavior Analytic (ABA) assessments and clinical services for clients with autism spectrum disorders and related developmental disabilities.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Administers, conducts, evaluates and supervises the implementation of behavioral assessment and functional assessment measures.
- Assists in design of behavioral data collection systems. Ensures that systems implemented collect quantifiable behavioral data, at appropriate intervals, and data collected allows for continual evaluation of behavior intervention plans and client progress in reaching individual goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with administrative staff to provide a clinical perspective in developing system of organizing and updating clinical documents materials, and data.
- Designs and manages web-based training model for caregivers, teachers, and individuals seeking board certification or consultation services. Conducts caregiver training and consultation.
- Develops and oversees comprehensive supervision and training program for individuals seeking board certification that meets the supervision standards of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
- Develops individualized goals and objectives for home and community based programs and develops behavior intervention plans based on functional assessment data. Participates in community outreach, education, and consultation.
- Educates appropriate staff on the proper implementation of behavioral programs, plans, and data collection systems.
- Completes ongoing client program oversight, including conducting supervision meetings and treatment plan reviews.
- Participates in research initiatives.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Behavioral Analysis and Therapy or related field
- No experience required
- Frequent reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements and squatting.
Licenses / Certifications:
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB), FUTURE – Licensed Behavior Analyst within 6 months – State of Work Location
Work Shift:Day Shift (United States of America)
Department:2064000038 BH TREFFERT STUDIOS
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Click here to learn more.Explore Location