Building Maintenance Mechanic
Apply Job ID 22501 Date posted May. 18, 2022
Location Lomira, Wisconsin
Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Building Maintenance Mechanic to work in the Boiler Roomin Lomira, WI. The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of building systems consisting of process steam boilers, air compressors, air dryers, chillers, HVAC, and solvent recovery operations.
- Ideal applicants will have experience working with similar equipment.
- Preferred skills and experience would include equipment troubleshooting, light welding & fabrication, and refrigerant systems.
- Experience with Solvent Recovery Plants preferred but will train.
- Basic computer skills are required along with a high school diploma and preferably an Associate’s Degree in the Mechanical Trades or suitable experience.
- Applicant must be a highly motivated individual willing to work a rotating shift 7AM-7PM and 7PM-7AM, in a team-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Individual must have a strong mechanical aptitude preferably with a mechanical building systems background.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.