Do you want to work with a company where everyone shares our common mission? Do you want to work with a company with advanced technologies and design innovations in cutting and wear resistant components? Kondex Corporation, a leading manufacturer of agricultural and industrial high-wear components, is seeking a skilled Business Development Manager to join our team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth in the off-highway industry, with a focus on high-wearing components.
· Develop and execute strategic business plans to increase market share and revenue growth in the off-highway industry.
· Identify and pursue new business opportunities with OEMs, distributors, and end-users in the off-highway industry.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in the industry.
· Stay current on industry trends and market developments to ensure Kondex is positioned for success.
· Work closely with the Kondex engineering and product development teams to ensure that new products and solutions are meeting the needs of the off-highway industry.
· Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
· Represent Kondex at industry trade shows and events to promote our products and services.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in the off-highway industry.
· Strong understanding of high-wearing components used in off-highway equipment such as construction machinery, mining equipment, and agricultural machinery.
· Proven track record of successfully developing and executing business plans and achieving sales targets.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
· Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Visit our website www.kondex.com to learn more and submit your resume.
Kondex is an equal opportunity employer.