The CAD Technician is responsible for providing AutoCAD and Revit drawings to the Accurate Controls team. You will be required to translate technical documents into drawings, evaluating technical design parameters, and work directly with engineers, project managers, sales team, and others. The CAD Technician reports to the Senior CAD Technician with oversight by the Engineering Team Director.
- Oversee projects through all phases of drawing creation, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Shop Submittal, and As-Built drawings from begin to end as needed per project.
- Work with sales team, engineers and other ACI team members to develop Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Drawings for new designs.
- Source project information from Engineering team members, Project Managers, construction specifications, construction drawings and other related data to create ACI shop submittal drawings in AutoCAD and Revit formats.
- Make drawing changes to match any red line updates provided by team members prior to and during design and submittal.
- Compare drawings with the product being manufactured and through final product delivery to be certain plans remain updated.
- Have an excellent understanding of drawings, construction, and the ability to prepare a complete set of construction documents with minimal guidance.
- Adhere to all Accurate Controls drawing policies and ensure finished work conforms to ACI published standards. For example, line types & weight, font types, sheets sizes, and all other published standards.
- Update the drawings from red line corrections made by the Field Technicians during installation, so the final as-built plans are available for future service calls or project expansions.
Why work for Accurate Controls?
Accurate Controls, Inc. is a full-service security electronics integrator based out of Ripon, WI. We are an industry leader and specialize in the design and installation of integrated security automation systems for the corrections industry and related markets. As a family-owned business, we have been guided by the same founding philosophies and principles since 1982, that ACI will provide highly reliable, non-proprietary security solutions and do it with honesty and integrity. We foster a fun yet challenging environment for our employees to learn and succeed. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Flexible work environment
For more information about our employment opportunities, please contact our HR department at 920-748-6603 or email us at email@example.com