Client Technology – Product Specialist
Apply Job ID 23586 Date posted Nov. 23, 2022
Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Our Client Technology team is looking for a Product Specialist to help oversee multiple software platforms. This person will be responsible for implementation and support of the platforms as well as guide their development. This position will report to a Product Manager. Organizational and communication skills are essential to success in this role, which will coordinate frequently with other teams at Quad and interact with Quad’s customers regularly. Some travel will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with Client Technology team’s solutions architects on the direction and strategy for software platforms
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers and other team members to shape roadmap and features
- Defining requirements and setting priorities for development teams, including participation in Agile ceremonies
- Working with developers to ensure that deadlines are met and quality is excellent
- Assisting with the discovery process at Quad customers
- Writing statements of work and reviewing contracts
- Providing documentation for software platforms
- Implementing software platforms with customers
- Supporting platforms after implementation
- Coordinating with other Quad teams who serve the same customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in management, operational leadership, product management or project management
- Strong project management skills and business acumen.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Background in software development preferred
- Experience in Agile methodologies and frameworks preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace