Lutheran Home & Health Services has been a part of the local community caring for the families of Fond du Lac and the surrounding area since 1936. After three generations, we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo providing care that serves mind, body, and spirit. We are committed to helping you connect to your light–the light that shines within us all.
Are you a Nursing Assistant interested in assisting patients with their daily needs. Even better if you have experience working with the elderly and believe in promoting a safe and healthy environment. The right candidate will have experience working with geriatric patients.
- Assist in the care and treatment of patients in a nursing home setting.
- Assist nurses and aides with basic patient care needs.
- Assist with patient transfer.
- Provide patients with encouragement and emotional support.
- Clean rooms, bathrooms, and patient belongings.
- Put on medical clothing, such as gloves and masks, to prepare for patient care.
- Prepare food or feed patients.
If so, we would love to meet you! Apply today or visit our website for more information.
lluminus owns and manages a multitude of senior living communities. We make lives better for older adults. It’s at the heart of who we are. Through proven strategies, smart stewardship, and collaborative leadership, we help each organization grow and succeed in its own way to brighten the lives of others. Since 1969, we have been dedicated to serving the needs of older adults. We’ve created a caring, nurturing, faith-based community where everyone is welcome. We believe that no matter our situation, we are all the same. We are here to live with love.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fond Du Lac, WI 54935: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Required)
Work Location: In person