Kondex Corporation is looking for CNC Machine Operators to join the Lawn & Turf department.
Current openings on 2nd shift
2nd shift: Monday-Friday 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
The first of three levels within the CNC machining department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload CNC machine with parts.
- Perform basic inspections using hand-held measuring devices and table mounted gages.
- Perform basic tool changes, such as cutting inserts, drill bits, and countersinks.
- Perform 5S activities, not including preventative maintenance on equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Experience using basic hand tools.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written instructions. Prior blueprint reading experience is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge or experience of CNC or manual machining is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Kondex is an Equal Opportunity Employer