The Commercial Financial Analyst role will provide financial and credit analysis on loan applications for the purchase of commercial laundry equipment for the use in coin, multi-housing and on-premise Laundromats in an assigned region of the country.
- Build strong business relationships with distributor finance employees and sales representatives through training and educating on Alliance Laundry System’s finance program and opportunities.
- Following established guidelines, receive and review loan applications and associated documentation to ensure thoroughness and accuracy.
- Analyze credit reports and associated documentation and set terms according to company guidelines.
- Maintain acceptable response times for applications submitted for pre-qualification or credit decision.
- Prepare loan documentation for customers.
- Prepare loan closing and funding, per company guidelines.
- Provides reporting on an as needed basis for the Manager, US Underwriting.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of client credit information and upholds the integrity of Alliance Laundry Systems finance programs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience within a financial institution or a corporate financial services department.
Skills and Abilities:
- General knowledge of financial statements and credit reporting; able to analyze these items to determine credit risk.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate a decision clearly across all lines of the business.
- Proficient in MS Office products with a strong working knowledge of Excel. Motivated and able to learn new software quickly. Experience working with a CRM database is a plus.
- Self-motivated to complete work assignments; able to independently plan, prioritize and carry out simultaneous projects and meet deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.