Fond du Lac – Pioneer Rd.
At Marine Credit Union, we are here to advance the lives of people from a place of financial need to a life of ownership and giving back to our communities.
This position is responsible for collaborating with the branch staff to provide our members with friendly service, lending knowledge and a great customer service experience. In this position, lenders work directly with members from start to finish on their lending needs; from interviewing members on their financial goals to finalizing the loan details and loan closing.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage with members in the lobby and over the phone by welcoming and thanking them for doing business with MCU.
- Responsible for advising members of products and services that help reach their personal financial goals
- Make outbound calls to members to identify ways to advance their personal financial journey
- Evaluate credit worthiness, loan structure, pricing, terms as well as recommend loan approval or denial
- Provide excellent written and verbal communication with members through the loan process
- Manage the loan closing process
- Follow all applicable policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES: REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Passion for helping members on their financial journey
- Ability to build rapport with branch staff and members
- Ability to connect members to relevant technology
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and over the phone with members and branch staff
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and attention to details
- High energy and persistence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment