Fond du Lac
The Job You Will Perform:
- Responsible for successfully establishing an operating environment that embraces the continuous improvement process. The CIM is also responsible for leading the facility efforts in quality through management of all quality systems, and facilitation of the plant safety committee and initiatives.
- Work with supervisors and operating teams to understand and improve manufacturing and quality systems, while emphasizing use of manufacturing reliability tools to accomplish operating objectives.
- Provide support by leading the plant safety team. Also, support safety initiatives such as safety audits, incident investigations and safety orientation for new hires. Must understand OHSA/EPA regulations.
- Manage internal auditing processes.
- Monitor Tracking Incidents and Credits System status and reporting.
- Actively participate in the New Item process, as well as Customer audits and communication. Maintain knowledge of customer specific quality testing, expectations, and requirements.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years experience manufacturing experience; preferably in a corrugated or converting environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and managing high performance work systems and teams
- Knowledge of and compliance with local and corporate policies
- Process Management
- Drive for Results
- Building Effective Teams
- Command Skills
- Customer Focus
- Managing through Systems
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement and 401k Matching Program
- Medical & Dental
- Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement)
- Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
- Leadership training
- Promotional opportunities
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
International Paper complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 973-3919.