Fond du Lac
Trusted. Genuine. Successful. National Exchange Bank & Trust is an independent, family-owned bank with big bank abilities, serving Southeastern Wisconsin. Founded in 1933, we are a trusted business partner, employer, and community member. At National Exchange Bank & Trust, you will enjoy a flexible, friendly, family environment, a rewarding career, and opportunities to make a difference in the communities we serve. We believe in bringing out the best in our talent and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment of growth and development.
As a Credit Card Lead, you will lead the credit card processing responsibilities and provide support for our Safe Deposit and Business Service areas. You will also be responsible for addressing customer issues both directly and by providing guidance to other staff. You will serve as the subject matter expert for credit card related software, procedures, plastic management and applications.
Skills & Attributes
The following skills and attributes are needed to be successful in your banking career:
- Ability to complete a task with focus and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the bank’s credit card policies, procedures and guidelines. Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and tasks. Proficiency in handling phones, customers, and documents for several functional areas in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to operate standard office and bank equipment and required software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
Ideal candidates will have most or all of the following qualifications:
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion of customer and bank information.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior banking or similar customer service and process experience preferred.
- Ability to be mobile to accommodate meeting requests and interact with other departments.
- Training, certificate or experience in leadership preferred.
National Exchange Bank & Trust offers a competitive benefit package for employees, including but not limited to the following:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- HSA, FSA, Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life/Accident insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match & Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible scheduling
- Education Assistance Program
- Product & Service Discounts & more!