ADVOCAP, Inc., is a recognized leader in anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programming. We are a private, nonprofit agency committed to creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty.
This position will answer phone and email inquiries regarding available emergency financial assistance to homeowners living in Calumet, Fond du Lac, Green Lake and Winnebago counties who have been negatively impacted financially by COVID; administer assessment with the objective of identifying need and eligibility for available assistance in accordance with funding source. Engage with individuals and families and work to coordinate connections to local resources to address unmet needs the household may have; and compile all necessary documentation and enter data into computer system.
• Knowledge of mortgage process and loss mitigation highly desired
• Possess an understanding of people in crisis
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field, or Associates Degree and a minimum of two years of experience working with mortgage loan processing and underwriting experience (including knowledge about loan modifications and forbearance), people in poverty, or any equivalent combination of education and experience. Preference will be considered for those with lived experience
• Must be knowledgeable about service delivery system, human services agencies, and other resources available to people financially affected by COVID
• Possess good written and oral communication skills
• Computer skills sufficient for data gathering, documentation and reporting
Starting wage is $19.42 per hour.
Program is open Monday – Friday; this full time 36 hours per week position will have access to our full benefit package which includes: health, dental, vision, life/supp life, short term disability, 401k option, vacation, sick and holiday pay
Please submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to receive responses until position is filled.