About the Role:
A Customer Experience Specialist at Wabash will process quotes and orders that may require collaboration with additional resources for processing more complex/custom quotes and orders. Additionally, you will be a point of contact for customers, resolving the customer’s inquiries and complaints. In this role, you will also respond to more advanced issue escalations promptly and appropriately and obtaining managerial approval when required. By providing exceptional service and supporting the sales teams, the interactions you have with customers will allow you to help drive renewals and contribute to achieving overall business goals.
In this role, you will develop knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures, as well as of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure your work adheres to those company standards. You will also obtain authorization from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure. Lastly, at Wabash, you will be able to develop and maintain excellent process and technical skills by participating in assessments and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Product/Service Information
- Customer Order Processing
- Resolving Customer Issues
- Other duties as assigned
Let’s Talk About Your Qualifications:
- Self-directed and self-motivated with good planning skills
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain positive in situations where interests don’t initially align
- Ability to deal with challenging internal and external customers in a manner which shows assertiveness, professionalism sensitivity and tact
- Proven ability to develop strong, long-term external and internal relationships with employees and key accounts
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Leverages Digital Communications with Customers
- Customer-focused approach
- Navigates Customer Challenges
- Communicates Effectively
At Wabash, we pride ourselves on being empowering, and there are some things we feel very strongly about:
- Embrace Diversity and Inclusion – Solicit and respect the input of others, celebrate differences, and strive for transparency and inclusiveness
- Seek to Listen – Actively listen to reach the best solution and make the strongest decisions
- Always Learn – Strive to improve; do not quit or settle for the status quo
- Be Authentic – Demonstrate honesty, incredible energy, and grit in everything you do
- Win Together – Collaborate, seek alignment, and excel at cross-group communication to success as one team and One Wabash
Join us in turning ideas into world-changing realities. Curate and build your high-impact professional career at Wabash!
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement:
Wabash is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for its associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or other protected class or activity under federal, state, or local law. All employment decisions must be based on neutral, legitimate criteria. All employment policies and rules shall be applied equally to similarly situated associates.