The Cycle Counter is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels in SAP through various procedures. This position will be responsible for completing cycle counts on the production line to maintain accurate inventory levels for parts. This position will be located within the manufacturing facility.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 6am to 4pm, with opportunities to work on Fridays as needed.
- Completing cycle counts to maintain accurate inventory levels
- Adjusting inventory levels in SAP
- Assisting with Kanban pickup/drop-off
- Correcting material allocations in SAP
- Auditing warehouse to ensure accurate inventory levels
- All other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field is desired. A combination of equivalent experience or education will be considered.
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Alliance Laundry Systems product lines
Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Work effectively both in a team and independently
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Position involves walking multiple miles per day
- Minimal lifting, stooping and bending
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.