Daycare Housekeeper / Environmental Services
Apply Job ID 23452 Date posted Nov. 23, 2022
Location Lomira, Wisconsin
Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
Quad Care, Quad’s onsite child-care center that primarily serves employees, but also families in the community, is seeking a Part-Time Housekeeper in Lomira, WI to support our top notch child care team. The Housekeeper is responsible for the general cleaning upkeep to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all the families and staff using the Center.
This position is part time, 30 hours per week and schedule will be Monday through Friday from 3:30pm – 9:30pm.
- Ensure cleaning upkeep of the Center and equipment.
- Maintain overall cleanliness of the Center
- Maintain contact with Quad Plant Services for supplies
- Occasional deep cleaning in needed areas.
- Maintain cleaning checklist and documentation.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience in a similar position preferred.
- Responsible, mature and safety conscious.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace