Daycare Teacher – Fulltime ($2,000 Sign On Bonus)
Apply Job ID 23453 Date posted Nov. 01, 2022
Location Lomira, Wisconsin
Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadCare offers high-quality programming in a secure environment for children from 6 weeks old through 12 years old, serving both Quad employees and families within the community for over 30 years. In addition to traditional daycare, we offer summer camp, before and after school care, and care on days when school is not in session.
Quad/Care, Quad’s onsite child-care centers that primarily serve employees, but also families in the community as well, is seeking a warm and enthusiastic Child Care Teacher! The teacher will support our top notch child care team in Lomira, WI. Child Care Teachers are responsible for providing high quality care to the children of Quad employees, as well as any children attending from the community.
- Monday through Friday from 10:45 am to 7:45 pm with some flexibility.
- 4 days per week in 10 hour shifts from 7:45am to 5:45pm.
This position is also eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $2,000! This position includes free child care for the candidate’s child/children.
- Certifications in Early Childhood I, II, Infant/Toddler, CPR, First Aide, Shaken Baby, and Child Abuse and Neglect from an accredited school
- An Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood or a Bachelor’s Degree in Early-Middle Childhood Education
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is preferred
- Candidates must also have excellent communication skills, be dependable, reliable and able to work independently with minimum supervision
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace