Daycare Teacher – Fulltime with Sign On Bonus
Apply Job ID 25430 Date posted Mar. 15, 2023
Location Lomira, Wisconsin
Quad/Care, Quad’s onsite child-care centers that primarily serve employees, but also families in the community as well, is seeking a warm and enthusiastic Child Care Teacher! The teacher will support our top notch child care team in Lomira, WI. Child Care Teachers are responsible for providing high quality care to the children of Quad employees, as well as any children attending from the community.
This position is full-time and primary schedule would be:
- Monday through Friday from 10:45 am to 7:45 pm with some flexibility.
- 4 days per week in 10 hour shifts from 7:45am to 5:45pm
- 4 days per week in 10 hour shifts from 7:30am to 5:30pm
This position is also eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $2,000! This position includes free child care for the candidate’s child/children.
Successful candidates must have:
- Certifications in Early Childhood I, II, Infant/Toddler, CPR, First Aide, Shaken Baby, and Child Abuse and Neglect from an accredited school
- An Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood or a Bachelor’s Degree in Early-Middle Childhood Education
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is preferred
- Candidates must also have excellent communication skills, be dependable, reliable and able to work independently with minimum supervision