As a team member of Dental Associates, you can expect an excellent compensation, use of state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training, continued education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
- Medical Insurance with optional Health Savings Account through Associated Bank
- Dental: Diagnostic and Preventive covered at 100%, Basic and Restorative (immediate family)
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
Yearly allowance for shoes and scrubs.
Two tier wage based on skill and higher wage for specialty experience.
Mentorship and additional compensation for becoming a mentor.
NO FORCED VACATION
Take vacation on your time and your terms. You won’t need to take vacation when your doctor
PAID TIME OFF
We offer paid vacation and paid holidays.
STABLE AND FULL-TIME HOURS
Regular schedules — no surprises. Reliable full-time hours you can depend on.
Focus on building trust and forming relationships with your patients — our internal support
teams handle the rest.
Work together with dentists, specialists, hygienists and other dental assistants across a growing
Explore opportunities beyond dental assisting with greater internal mobility.
- Assist provider throughout exam including complex treatment, surgery, & all operatory-related care
- Explain treatment procedures; seek clarification and understanding from patient
- Review and assist patient in updating iPad medical history
- Assist provider with patient education
- Take patient blood pressure, X-rays and radiographs
- Monitor oxygen levels when nitrous or IV is administered
- Make impressions and fabricate crowns as instructed
- Prepare and record clinical notes, charting and patient record
- Prepare operatory for patient exam; sterilize instruments and disinfect operatory
- Order dental supplies
- Provide coverage for Dental Services Representatives to account for absences or high-volume periods
- Previous Dental Assistant experience or completion of an accredited Dental Assistant program preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of state dental practices requirements, including X-ray proficiency and OSHA training strongly preferred
- Effective interpersonal skills to maintain rapport with patients, dentists, and other staff members
- Good customer service skills and ability to work as a team in fast-paced environment
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our “dental home” and provides our dental hygienists with a career, not just a job. Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin’s largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state. Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth and talented team members. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud.
As a team member of Dental Associates, you can expect an excellent compensation & benefits, use of state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training, continued education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.