Consider joining Wisconsin’s largest family-owned dental organization and become the newest General Dentist of the Dental Associates’ family!
Over the past 45 years, we have grown from a one-chair-clinic to offering dental care across Wisconsin with 15 clinics providing general and specialty dentistry. Joining our team means that you will have the unique opportunity to run your practice within a practice. Devote your time and energy to providing excellent oral health care, and building high-quality relationships instead of focusing on the business side of running a practice. Collaboration and mentorship set us apart, with access to our exclusive in-house network of doctors, specialists, and support staff, push your practice to the next level.
We offer the total compensation package with a salary guarantee, opportunity to earn up to $400,000.00/year and a robust patient base, leading to full schedules and higher earning potential through our Doctor Incentive Program. You can also enjoy full benefits, such as vacation, 401k, relocation allowances, continuing education, and potential for bonuses.
At Dental Associates, you are a leader, you can direct your team, schedule and treatment plans and focus on providing excellent care. Because we want you to focus on dentistry, we provide robust internal support: IT, marketing, staffing, scheduling, accounting, compliance, continuing education, patient financial services, reputation management and more.
- Provides quality dental care to assigned patients utilizing best practices within the scope and training of the provider, to include:
- Examines and evaluates patients providing treatment options that are clearly understood by the patient
- Properly assess a patient’s periodontium and when required offering suggestions for homecare and/or treatment options or referrals
- Prescribe and provide preventative care to help the patient improve their oral health or prevent other oral problems
- Restore and/or replace teeth as required
- Provide endodontic therapy
- Extract/remove teeth.
- Refer patients appropriately for evaluation and care beyond the scope and experience of the provider.
- Graduated with a D.M.D. or D.D.S. from an accredited university
- Licensed in the state of Wisconsin, or eligible to be licensed in the state of Wisconsin
- Upholds a positive and charismatic chairside manner
- Maintains a strong dedication and commitment to quality patient care
- Strongly values continuing education and personal development
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our “dental home” and provides our dental hygienists with a career, not just a job. Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin’s largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state. Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth and talented team members. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud.
As a team member of Dental Associates, you can expect an excellent compensation & benefits, use of state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training, continued education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
If you’re ready for an exciting, stable career with a growing company apply today!