Apply Job ID 25427 Date posted Mar. 15, 2023
Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
Favorite Child is a brand design offering within Periscope, a full-service and award-winning creative agency. Our mission is simple: help brands reach their full potential through the powers of design. We are an idea-centric, inclusive and highly collaborative culture that combine world-class strategy and visual craft to design brands and create experiences that capture hearts and wallets. We’re also a part of Quad, a marketing experience company. We’re looking for talent like you who can continue to elevate our work and culture.
We are looking for a Designer with 0-5 years of experience to join our creative team. Here are a few things we already know about you:
- You’re a creative thinker
- You love typography, layout, motion and craft
- You’re a team player
- You’re resourceful
- You’re a self-starter and accountable
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Understand our clients’ business challenges to generate creative concepts and develop designs across mediums (e.g., identity systems, websites, packaging, social content, retail) that help our clients move their businesses forward
- Deliver on the assignment, but also continue to push the boundaries to find new and better ways to solve the assignment
- Attend and contribute to productions like photo and video shoots
- Add your own spice to our inclusive, inspiring and energetic working environment that ultimately leads to great work and happy people
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including senior designers, writers, strategy, account management and production
- Stay abreast of design and cultural trends and new media formats, absorbing ideas from the internet, TV, social media, etc.
- Meet deadlines and requirements, from kickoff to final delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Eye for design and executional craft
- A creative portfolio which displays your talent, passion and potential
- Motion graphics skills a plus
- Salary is commensurate for someone with 5 years or less experience
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.