It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Starting Wages: $20.00/hr. and UP! including full benefits package, vacation and PTO time!
2nd shift – 2:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Click on the video link below to see the Day in the Life of a Die Caster at Mercury Marine!
Mercury Marine Die Caster
Die Cast Operators
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Metal is supplied to the holding furnace by the furnace tender.
- Understand manufacturing documentation common to the classification, which may include process sheets, manufacturing instruction sheets, layout reports, set-up instructions or other job related documentation.
- Perform set-up work as directed.
- Perform complete die cast operations on many different parts using a variety of manual and computer assisted die cast equipment.
- Perform inspection common to the classification at required intervals.
- Arrange for periodic quality checks by support personnel such as in-process layout.
- Take appropriate corrective action when out of tolerance situations occur and notify appropriate individuals when further action must be taken.
- Perform minor preventive maintenance inherent to the classification and equipment.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.