Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
The Director of Site Procurement is responsible for leading the procurement operations and site procurement teams. This hands-on leadership role will be responsible to drive strategy with internal and external stakeholders to enable factory execution by managing supplier performance, supplier selection, procurement forecasting, price negotiations and contracting.
Ability to lead teams by communicating the vision, engaging employees and empowering them to become change agents who are prepared and able to successfully lead the organization forward to embrace the future.
Cross Functional Collaboration:
Facilitate close communication related to the procurement process to all other functions within the organization including finance, operations, and engineering.
Supply Chain Management:
Manage complex, tired supply chains in a collaborative, thorough and detail-oriented manner to ensure the entire value stream can support requirements of the business. Actively engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand and solve complex supply chain problems. Create and deploy supply chain strategies to optimize cost, quality and delivery.
Cost and Contract Management:
Independently, and in collaboration with suppliers, employ contract and tooling management strategies to manage mutual expectations and relationships, control risk and cost to the extent feasible, and contribute to organizational profitability/success.
- 10+ years of experience in sourcing, supply chain management or engineering
- Demonstrated proficiency and previous experience managing supplier relationships including direct experience negotiating contract with tier 1 suppliers while using critical thinking skills.
- Previous experience leading both cost analysis and writing of contracts.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Experience both designing and establishing a sustainable effective supply chain.
- Ability to deliver on project and program milestones for cost, quality, and delivery.
- Previous experience optimizing supply chain organizations
- Advanced negotiation skills including demonstrated excellent analytical skills with MS Excel and Ppt.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong planning, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Expert knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g., tact/diplomacy, listening, negotiation, etc).
- Demonstrated experience building strong stakeholder management with customers and suppliers, both internally and externally.
- BS/BA in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Operations Management or a closely related business field or equivalent experience
- C.P.M./CPSM or CPIM/CSCP certification
Business Travel Expectations
- This position will require occasional day and/or overnight travel by auto or airplane, up to 20%.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.