The Electrical Engineer Co-Op will be a part of the Design team. The Electrical Engineer Co-Op will be responsible for providing specific project support. This position will be based in Ripon, WI and is open to students looking for a Spring/Summer 2024 Co-Op or Summer/Fall 2024 Co-Op.
- Design for automation
- Design for manufacturing
- Supporting innovation and optimization projects related to products
Skills and Abilities:
- Candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and be a team player
- Some experience with 3D or 2D CAD such as AutoCAD, Creo, or Solidworks
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology, and have completed their sophomore year
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.