Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
As an Embedded Vessel Controls Software Engineer at Mercury Marine, you’ll be a valued member of the team working on cutting edge technology in the marine industry.
Your general responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with design teams for project and product feature definition
- Participating in design meetings and prepare requirements and design specifications
- Design, write code, and complete programming according to specifications
- Identify, analyze and resolve complex software/hardware issues
- Make recommendations and suggest alternative approaches for development projects
We’re looking for someone with a thorough understanding of the following:
- Simulink (MotoHawk experience is a plus)
Additional working knowledge in the following is also preferred:
- Control Theory
- Understanding of Internal Combustion Engines
- Experience with Robotics: ROS, PolySync, GPS, RTK, IMU, INS
- Understanding of Marine vessels and features
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering is required; Master’s degree is preferred
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.