Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 18,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as an Equipment Services Assistant can change yours.
As an Equipment Services Assistant, your key responsibilities include providing day-to-day administrative support. This position will check and approve invoices, perform transactional data entry into systems with a high degree of accuracy, track and maintain fleet contracts, and communicate with vendors on equipment repairs while writing out purchase orders. Attention to detail and organization are critical for success.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You are organized and professional
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service experience (desired)
- Six months to one year related office experience and/or training (desired)