Join Our Movement!
We’re a growing company that designs and manufactures playground equipment for communities all around the world! Be part of something bigger with Burke by Joining Our Movement! We’re looking for an ERP Project Manager to work at Burke Headquarters and be responsible for leading the selection and implementation of a new ERP system to develop improvements that will help us bring play to the communities we serve.
What Moves You?
We’re not going to lie; this is an amazing opportunity. It requires hard work, a lot of innovation and enthusiasm and, of course, an abundance of Purple Passion (def. a love of play, bringing play to communities and specific love of Burke and those you work with)!
This role helps Burke in these key areas:
- Participates in and takes a leadership role in the selection and implementation of a new ERP system
- Analyzes ERP related business processes and identifies the solutions required to achieve results
- Defines ERP system objectives through research, user input and fact-finding to develop or modify ERP systems and processes
- Coordinates ERP related processes between departments to assure smooth implementation and use of the ERP system
- Trains user departments in the use of new or revised ERP related systems and provides data to support users
- Be in the know – stay up to date on changes and improvements to ERP systems processors and programming techniques
- Ensures ERP upgrades are performed in accordance with the schedule
We have an awesome team at Burke and the right individual for this role will fit well within our culture of teamwork, straightforward and open communication. Oh, and you need to have a passion for play!
Qualifications That Move Us!
- Associate degree (A. A.) in related field or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Computer Skills Required – ERP experience, SQL database experience, MS SQL Server and associated modules, proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), technical support experience
- Computer Skills Preferred – SQL programming
- High Math Skills – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and group situations with managers, customers, other employees and the general public
- Resourceful- demonstrate ability to deal with new and difficult situations and find solutions to problems
Burke is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.